Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.031 INR / XCD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,238 (EC$2,174) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)