Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.085 INR / XCD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,163 (EC$5,155) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (43 minutes ago)