Cost of living comparison between The Hague, Netherlands and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 167% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,465 (€2,756) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)