Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.941 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,336 (5,811 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)