Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.658 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,519 (15,698 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)