Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.456 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,177 (15,363 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)