Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,262 (58,250 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)