Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,350 (R$ 2,896) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)