Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,016 (R$ 2,749) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)