Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,087 (Mex$ 23,581) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)