Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,973 (Mex$ 24,789) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)