Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,072 (Mex$ 25,949) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)