Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,385 (Mex$ 9,954) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)