Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,577 (CH$1,254,259) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (43 minutes ago)