Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 167% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,885 ($3,215) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)