Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.010 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,398 (R 17,246) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)