Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.323 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,636 (R 10,828) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)