Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.161 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 191% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,650 (12,535 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)