Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.751 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,014 (4,598TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)