Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Alwar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,453 prices entered by 555 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 INR / IRRX *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨50,002 (﷼ 29,406,341) in Tehran.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (43 minutes ago)