Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alwar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,069 prices entered by 527 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00105 INR / IRRX *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨49,425 (﷼ 30,932,710) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)