Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,747 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,668 (﷼ 53,286,259) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)