Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Alwar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,659 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,263 (﷼ 50,297,150) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)