Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,249 prices entered by 519 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,296 (﷼ 44,703,238) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)