Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,495 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,445 (﷼ 52,978,717) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 2 hours ago)