Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,207 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,411 (﷼ 25,403,124) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)