Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,007 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,601 (﷼ 52,844,022) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)