Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.843 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,678 (L 28,382) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)