Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,327 (L 45,173) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)