Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.767 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,917 (L 46,958) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (30 minutes ago)