Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.885 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,751 (L 51,221) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)