Cost of living comparison between Techiman, Ghana and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.266 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,458 (GH₵5,702) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)