Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.681 INR / GEL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,092 (3,452 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)