Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.810 INR / GEL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,724 (3,288 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)