Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 792 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.184 INR / GEL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,695 (1,554 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)