Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.522 INR / GEL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,226 (3,535 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)