Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 765 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.310 INR / GEL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,916 (1,755 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)