Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,520 (RM6,253) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)