Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.447 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 168% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,311 (NZ$1,901) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)