Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.843 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 167% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,041 (NZ$2,221) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)