Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24566 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,184 (143,219 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (40 minutes ago)