Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23461 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,715 (378,129 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)