Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23479 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,423 (363,832 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)