Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02143 INR / UZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,462 (5,808,389 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)