Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01735 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,253 (6,182,887 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)