Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00810 INR / UZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨32,421 (4,004,659 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)