Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00822 INR / UZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨27,049 (3,291,238 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)