Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,300 (€1,632) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)