Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,780 (€1,761) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (39 minutes ago)