Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,584 (€742) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)