Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,386 (€817) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 2 hours ago)