Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,926 (€2,034) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)