Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.926 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,783 (2,610 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)