Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.082 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,085 (2,383 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)