Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,905 (Php34,891) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)