Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,578 (Php69,951) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (26 minutes ago)