Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.490 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,539 ($b4,061) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (20 minutes ago)