Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.510 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,658 ($b10,059) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (42 minutes ago)