Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.472 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,608 ($b4,393) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)