Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.364 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,217 ($b5,042) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)