Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,980 ($b6,279) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)