Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.462 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,319 (5,453 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (42 minutes ago)