Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.900 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,539 (3,760 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)