Cost of living comparison between Târgu Mureş, Romania and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.078 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,441 (5,438 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)