Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.032 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,741 (2,791 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)