Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,151 (€2,217) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (27 minutes ago)