Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,690 (€886) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)