Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,717 (€1,239) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)