Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,732 (€2,194) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)