Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.138 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,195 (10,814 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)