Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,923 (17,012 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)