Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.795 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,336 (7,996 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mexico City costs Mex$ 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)