Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,905 (16,450 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)