Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.921 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,135 (6,811 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)