Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.205 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,069 (6,949 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)