Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,137 (ARS $22,918) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)