Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.253 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,556 (ARS $11,853) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (33 minutes ago)