Cost of living comparison between Tambov, Russia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,616 (руб 77,473) in Tambov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (41 minutes ago)