Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.074 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,348 (GH₵5,595) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (22 minutes ago)