Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.754 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,805 (GH₵2,427) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)