Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,849 (€715) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)