Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20051 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨79,756 (397,762 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (42 minutes ago)