Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20746 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,847 (365,596 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)