Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09993 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,260 (CH$903,244) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)