Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,315 (元10,780) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)