Cost of living comparison between Taiping, Malaysia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.033 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨61,809 (RM3,855) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)