Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.960 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,379 (RM1,964) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)