Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,496 (66,678 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)