Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.112 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,497 (64,615 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)