Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,829 (69,337 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 2 hours ago)