Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.179 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,209 (66,627 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)