Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.167 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,885 (47,937 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (28 minutes ago)