Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.143 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,981 (49,444 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)