Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.116 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,895 (22,165 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)