Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,047 (46,311 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)