Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.129 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,741 (49,677 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)