Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.247 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,880 (40,009 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)