Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,346 (61,883 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)