Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,772 (元6,451) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)