Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,634 (元4,151) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)