Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨72,162 (S/. 3,639) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)