Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.586 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨72,358 (S/. 3,515) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)