Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨70,925 (S/. 3,434) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)