Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.162 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,521 (﷼ 4,984) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)