Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.098 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,858 (﷼ 4,671) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)