Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23631 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,758 (417,910 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (37 minutes ago)