Cost of living comparison between Szeged, Hungary and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23643 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,885 (439,390 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)