Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.385 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,815 (5,970 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (43 minutes ago)