Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,874 (6,175 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)