Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 137% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,723 (€1,118) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)