Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,468 (руб 107,949) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)