Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.445 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨33,844 (13,844₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)