Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.308 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 142% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,888 (£905) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)