Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,179 (元15,564) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (43 minutes ago)