Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,544 (元15,524) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)