Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,440 (元5,933) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)