Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06027 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,943 (₩944,856) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)