Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05784 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,985 (₩2,333,644) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)