Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05844 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,842 (₩2,461,353) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)