Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05946 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,483 (₩2,581,385) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)