Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05931 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,115 (₩963,070) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)